RAI School is a leading CBSE school, now located in Naxal, Kathmandu. Rai has been among the top 5 CBSE schools in Nepal scoring top results every year. It successfully blends tradition with a forward thinking, international education philosophy which truly meets the needs of young children venturing in to adulthood in an increasingly complex world.
Here, are some major reasons for choosing Rai as your educational hub.
- State-of-the art facilities like an indoor swimming pool, good Computer and Science Labs.
- Entire English Environment.
- Culture of reading books to improve written and spoken language.
- Choice between Nepali and Hindi.
- Healthy academic atmosphere.
- Dedicated, experienced, qualified and professional teachers.
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (C.C.E.)
- Spacious futsal ground and basketball courts.
- Well-ventilated classrooms.
- Prime location and easily accessible. Transport available.
- Scholarships for deserving students
- Robotics lab (MAKERS HUB), Potters Hub, Art, Dance and Music Rooms.
- Strong co-curricular activities like Debates, Quizzes and Science Olympiads.